THE TOP COMPANIES 2018 are the companies, which gained trust of the website rekvizitai.lt and are recommended by the latter based on available data. Only such companies, which met the established criteria, have been assessed. Partners and customers selecting to work with the most promising companies may look forward to a successful and long-term business relationship.
Benefits and value for the TOP Companies 2018:
- Strengthening an external trust in its company;
- Becoming the most attractive employer for skilled workers;
- Fostering financial reputation of the company;
- Demonstrating its business stability;
- Building self-confidence and getting the opportunity to enter new markets in Lithuania and abroad more easily;
- Confirming the potential to fulfil its financial obligations to customers and partners;
- Creating a solid brand position for its customers, employees, investors, government institutions, banks and other representatives of society;
- Representing transparency in business, competitiveness, responsibility, and respect to its business environment, applicable laws and accepted principles of morality.
The selection criteria: companies established two or more years ago, timely submitting their financial reporting, if their turnover (income) within the recent two years was growing or remained stable or did not decline significantly, the number of employees remains rather stable or is rising, the companies did not appear on the lists of borrowers and debtors of various registries and had no considerable or long-term debts to the State Social Insurance Fund Board of (Sodra). Average wage per employee, which in the first-half year of 2018 exceeded EUR 550, was also taken into consideration.