Rules for using Creditinfo services
I. General provisions
- The following rules for the use and purchase of the services (hereinafter - Rules) lay down general conditions for using the services of UAB Creditinfo Lietuva (hereinafter - Creditinfo). The Rules apply when a customer orders and purchases Creditinfo reports on companies on the portal https://rekvizitai.vz.lt (hereinafter - Website). The Rules shall not apply to the services not supplied by Creditinfo.
- Contact details of Creditinfo: UAB Creditinfo Lietuva, legal person's reg. No 111689163, Goštauto str. 40A, LT-01112 Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania, phone +370 5 2394131, e-mail [email protected]
- The customer in these Rules is any person who uses Creditinfo services (hereinafter - Customer). Any (a) legally capable natural person, i.e. a person at the age of majority, whose capacity is not limited by court and (b) any legal person shall have the right to use Creditinfo services.
- By placing an order the Customer unconditionally confirms that it has the right to use Creditinfo services.
- After placing an order, these Rules shall become an agreement concluded between the Customer and Creditinfo - a legal document binding to both parties. The agreement shall be deemed concluded when the Customer orders services.
- No order can be placed with Creditinfo if the Customer has not familiarised itself with the Rules and/or disagrees with them. In the cases where the Customer disagrees with the Rules or a specific part thereof, it should not order Creditinfo services. If the Customer orders Creditinfo services it is considered that the Customer has familiarised itself with the Rules and agrees with them unconditionally.
- Creditinfo reserves the right to amend, revise or supplement the Rules. The version of the Rules valid at the time of placing an order shall apply, therefore it is recommended to get acquainted with the Rules when placing each order.
- Creditinfo shall not assume any risk or liability and shall be unconditionally exempt from it, if the Customer has failed to familiarise itself with the Rules partially or completely, although it was provided with such opportunity.
- Creditinfo, taking into account the technical capacity of the Creditinfo system, shall have the right to limit the number of Customers.
- Creditinfo shall have the right to restrict Customers from using Creditinfo services or to cancel the Customer's order if the Customer uses Creditinfo in breach of these Rules, attempts to undermine the stability and/or security of Creditinfo or processing of Creditinfo orders or Creditinfo operations.
- Creditinfo may temporarily or completely terminate Creditinfo operations without any prior notification of the Customer. In the event of the force majeure circumstances, Creditinfo shall have the right to suspend performance of the agreement until the force majeure situation is lifted by notifying the Customer about the suspension of the execution of the order. If the performance of the agreement is no longer valid, the buyer shall have the right to withdraw from the agreement by notifying Creditinfo thereof. If Creditinfo suspends operations, but there is a possibility to execute orders, all rights and obligations set out in these Rules or applicable legal acts related with the executed orders or orders execution of which is in progress, shall remain in force.
II. Processing of personal data
- The Customer wishing to use Creditinfo and receive its services must upon placement of an order specify the following personal data in the questionnaire: first name and surname (or company name and registration number), address, e-mail, telephone. The data will be used for issuing an invoice.
- The Customer is responsible that the data provided in the questionnaire upon placement of an order is accurate, correct and complete. Creditinfo shall not under any circumstances be liable for any damage incurred by the Customer and/or third parties resulting from the fact that the Customer has indicated inaccurate and/or incomplete personal data or has not updated the data after it has changed.
- If the Customer fails to complete the questionnaire upon placement of an order it shall lose access to Creditinfo.
III. Description of services, prices and payment
- Prices for services are specified on the order page of the Website.
- The Customer
shall pay for the services in the following ways:
- By bank transfer. In this case you should contact us here so we could issue a pro-forma invoice.
- Once the payment is made, the buyer is directed to the page for downloading the report. The report in PDF format will also be sent automatically to the e-mail address specified at the time of the purchase.
- If the Customer wishes (tick the box "Invoice required"), a VAT invoice will be issued and sent by email within 2 business days from the moment of payment.
- The Customer shall use the data of the report at its own risk. The data about a company provided in the report is obtained from various registers and sources, and it is "as is", i.e. "such as we have it". The information about the specific data provided in the report is indicated on the purchase page of the Website.
- The creditworthiness rating is compiled on the basis of the overall data available to Creditinfo and only in cases where sufficient data is available for rating creditworthiness. If any data is missing from the report or there are any further questions, please contact Creditinfo directly; contact details are provided at the bottom of the page. Creditinfo always tries to solve any issues for the benefit of the Customer.
- Creditinfo shall not be liable for the validity of the data provided by a third party.
IV. Exchange of information
- The Customer shall send all notifications and questions and otherwise contact the Creditinfo using the contact details provided at the bottom of the page.
V. Final provisions
- These Rules have been drawn up on the basis of legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Any relationships arising on the basis of these Rules shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
- In the case of any damage, the guilty party shall compensate direct losses incurred by the other party according to the procedure and on the basis set out in the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- All disagreements in connection with conforming with these Rules shall be settled by way of negotiations. If the parties fail to agree, disputes shall be settled according to the procedure and on the basis set out in the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
Each user can settle any disputes with Creditinfo electronically, out of court. First of all, the user must contact Creditinfo in writing and if within 14 days from the receipt of the claim Creditinfo fails to reply to the Customer's/user's claim or fails to satisfy the claim, the user may contact an institution that examines consumer disputes out of court, i.e. the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (Vilniaus Str. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail [email protected], tel. 852626751, website www.vvtat.lt) or its regional unit in the counties or to complete an application on the EGS platform http://ec.europa.eu).