VZ.lt
Jewelery and bijouterie. Companies. Rekvizitai.lt Lithuania

Lithuanian companies: Jewelery and bijouterie

Business group
Deimantai ir juvelyrika

Address: Didžioji g. 39-13, LT-01128 Vilnius.
Categories: jewelery and bijouterie; watches.
Sidabrinė kamėja
KAMĖJA

Address: M. K. Čiurlionio g. 63B, LT-66164 Druskininkai.
Categories: art salons and galleries; gifts, souvenirs; jewelery and bijouterie; pawnshops; retail; wholesale.
XSTA-AMBER
Address: Smėlynų skg. 26, Tauragė.
Categories: jewelery and bijouterie; manufacturing.
Wholesale Baltic amber jewelry manufacturing company from Lithuania. High quality of Baltic amber jewelry. Work experience is 28 years, therefore this company can offer good service level, fast delivery of goods, high quality, guarantees, certificates of amber for each product. XSTA AMBER LTD manufactures and...
Amber Queen, UAB
Address: Turgaus g. 3, LT-91247 Klaipėda.
Categories: jewelery and bijouterie.
Amber ware of JSC “Amber Queen” is produced by especially experienced masters of amber; jewelry is designed by professional designers. The Baltic amber is a part of the national heritage upholding crafts, processing tradition of which has survived through the centuries to the present day. Today technology...
Klaipėdos juvelyras
Vestuviniai žiedai

Address: Minijos g. 141A-2, LT-93204 Klaipėda.
Categories: jewelery and bijouterie; art salons and galleries; export; gifts, souvenirs; manufacturing; pawnshops; wholesale.
Jewelry Wedding rings Engagement rings Men's rings Women's rings gold articles Earrings Pendants Bracelets chains 3D jewelry design The jeweler Lithuania Jewellery Lithuania Handmade jewelry
"PREMIERE" juvelyrikos namai
PREMIÈRE

Address: Vilniaus g. 31, LT-01402 Vilnius.
Categories: jewelery and bijouterie; gifts, souvenirs.
Fabjoro
Aukso meistrai

Address: Vingrių g. 13, LT-01141 Vilnius.
Categories: jewelery and bijouterie; manufacturing.
DIAMANTĖ
Address: Laukų g. 27, Valeravos k., LT-54394 Kauno r.
Categories: art salons and galleries; jewelery and bijouterie; sertification services.
Aurum Vilnius
Aukso moneta

Address: A. Stanevičiaus g. 32, LT-07126 Vilnius.
Categories: pawnshops; jewelery and bijouterie.
» We offer very GOOD PRICES for GOLDEN jewelry, old or scrap jewelry, coins... » Pawnshop services to 1% - 9% per month on flexible terms for you. » We buy GOLD and SILVER watches. » We buy SILVER (jewelry, dishes, glassware, coins, technical silver). » We buy DIAMONDS.
Leondetres.com
Leon Detres tikro sidabro papuošalai.

Address: Sodų g. 26A, LT-45264 Kaunas.
Categories: jewelery and bijouterie; retail.
925 STERLING SILVER All of the metal used in our jewelry is pure 925 Sterling Silver. 925 Sterling Silver is 92.5% pure silver and the other 7.5% is comprised of other metals, usually copper. 100% pure silver cannot be used in jewelry because the metal is too soft. By adding copper into the mix it strengthens and...
Monodija ir Ko
Auksas Pigiau

Address: Gedimino g. 2, LT-44318 Kaunas.
Categories: jewelery and bijouterie.
Svereta
Miledi.eu

Address: Savanorių pr. 449-46, LT-49184 Kaunas.
Categories: gifts, souvenirs; jewelery and bijouterie; manufacturing; retail.
Aguonų pieva
Address: Šiltnamių g. 42-7, LT-04128 Vilnius.
Categories: footwear; fur and its products; haberdashery; jewelery and bijouterie; leather products.
„Aguonų Pieva“ ("Poppy Field") - a cosy bags and accessories shop in the Trade Centre MANDARINAS in Vilnius, Ateities str. 91. High quality production from foreign and Lithuanian producers. Large assortment, plenty of colors, many different models. Leather wallets Leather bags Briefcases, laptop bags Leather belts...
Hermis
HERMIS Jewellery

Address: Kęstučio g. 11-3, LT-87121 Telšiai.
Categories: jewelery and bijouterie; gifts, souvenirs; manufacturing.
Ogmios Astra laikrodžiai
„Šveicarija“

Address: Verkių g. 29, LT-09108 Vilnius.
Categories: jewelery and bijouterie; retail; watches.
Part of private limited company Ogmios Astra Laikrodžiai, shops Šveicarija is the only place where you can buy exclusively nothing but Swiss watches. Time has shown that you have come to like watches by such well-known companies as "LONGINES", "MIDO", "HAMILTON" and "TISSOT", which have become our most marketable...

Exchange rates

US dollar
USD 0.9509 €
Pound sterling
GBP 1.1605 €
Polish zloty
PLN 0.2129 €
Belarussian ruble
BYN 0.3816 €
Australian dollar
AUD 0.6400 €
Canadian dollar
CAD 0.6980 €
Chinese yuan
CNY 0.1361 €
Czech koruna
CZK 0.0411 €
Danish krone
DKK 0.1344 €
Japanese yen
JPY 0.0070 €
Norwegian krone
NOK 0.0958 €
Swedish krona
SEK 0.0918 €
Swiss franc
CHF 1.0130 €
Turkish lira
TRY 0.0510 €
Ukrainian hryvnia
UAH 0.0261 €
Bank of Lithuania, 2022-12-07